Headshot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is wall hax against rules?

3 posters

Go down

is wall hax against rules? Empty is wall hax against rules?

Post by plo9y Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:08 pm

demo will only run in ETpub
http://www.woofiles.com/dl-195323-OQuslgWY-demo0005.dm82
|H*S| Goop VIP
its funny to watch when they make a vital mistake while being demo'd notice how he chases a covie over the top of the big gun and then fires at the gun by mistake lol so stupid.

plo9y

Back to top Go down

is wall hax against rules? Empty Re: is wall hax against rules?

Post by jaazascoodels Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 am

hello there its jaaza i just wanted to let u know i have a stared new but today i got banned for no reason the said they naned me becasue of my record i think its unfair that i got banned for that reason could u plz do something about it if u need my msn contact me so we can talk i have done nothing wrong this time i promise and if u will watch me as i play to prove i dont hack its simple

jaazascoodels

Back to top Go down

Post by jukido Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:01 am

Nationalist groups had been angered by the Russification undertaken since Alexander II. The Poles, Finns, and the Baltic provinces all sought autonomy, and also freedom to use their national languages and promote their own culture.[3] Muslim groups were also active — the First Congress of the Muslim Union took place in August 1905. Certain groups took the opportunity to settle differences with each other rather than the government. Some nationalists undertook anti-Jewish pogroms, possibly with government aid, and in total over 3000 Jews were killed.[4]

The number of prisoners throughout the Russian Empire, which had peaked at 116,376 in 1893, fell by over a third to a record low of 75009 in January 1905, chiefly because of several mass amnesties granted by the Tsar;[5] the historian S G Wheatcroft has wondered what role these released criminals played in the 1905–6 social unrest.[5]

jukido

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum