Headshot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PREM BAN!

2 posters

Go down

PREM BAN! Empty PREM BAN!

Post by riSk Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 pm

Ok this is retarded... was just flicking through the bu forum and i see wicked posted a thread about buddah being a twit on your servers fair call he got a 5 hour ban!!!
So why the hell did i get a perm ban? because it seems to me like buddah was being more of a twit than what i was!?

(please insert flame here)

riSk

Back to top Go down

PREM BAN! Empty Re: PREM BAN!

Post by riSk Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:40 am

well this is fuking terrible.... 2 days this post has been up and still no reply....... get your **** together!

riSk

Back to top Go down

Post by jaazascoodels Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 am

hi im compaining about a terrible ban on enemy territory you people think you can do what u want you abuse yer ranks and its bulls*** i have been banned from hs nobots on enemyterritory for suspected aimbotting and wall hacking, i admit i was wall hacking but being accused of aimbotting is rediculous i have been members of vc bu and ss i they never abuse their ranks such like you hs people so if you could maybe lift this ban plz

jaaza scoodels p.s plz reply i have been waiting for quite some time now

jaazascoodels

Back to top Go down

Post by jaazascoodels Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:28 am

OMFG you guys banned me again for botting i dont bot just cause i own on your server yous fcking think im botting well thats bullshit let me try out for your clan the n we will see who was botting and another thing i caught some hs botting today and i think it bullshit when hs people bot and they dont get in **** and non hs do you all abuse yer ranks and are all **** ill own all of you and let me try out for your clan its a madd clan

jaazascoodels

Back to top Go down

Post by jaazascoodels Fri May 07, 2010 1:32 am

hi people of hs its jaazascoodels can u plz unbanned me or turn the time to shorter and i also wanna try out for your clan i own so i would like to become a part of your clan if thats ok meesage back for details plz

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy jaazascoodels

jaazascoodels

Back to top Go down

Post by jaazascoodels Sat May 08, 2010 7:16 pm

omfg u guys are fking hopless honestly i wanna see the videos of me suspected botting or whatever because u guys banned me again and i only just returned back to rthe server to start frsh but know i am accused of botting as soon as i get in the sever i want to join your clan and prove myself that i dont bot but theses guys jsut dont give me a chance and its bllsht so let me try out for your clan then we will see whos botting how about that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jaazascoodels- scooterwolfe

jaazascoodels

Back to top Go down

Post by jaazascoodels Sun May 23, 2010 4:56 am

oi wtf im banned from every server now i demand to see videos now this is becoming fucking rediculous and im fucking sick of this **** what can i do to prove i dont bot u fucks show me proof or unbanned me yous all abuse your ranks i go accused as soon as i got on there harrasing meh telling me to turn it off cause i killed so of the computer bots on the servers heaps of times in their respawn u guys should pull your fucking heads in and **** off

jaazascoodels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum